Welcome to Mom WOD.
My name is Mike. I’ve worked in the fitness industry for over 30 years. By day I serve as a vice president of a nonprofit organization overseeing Healthy Living operations. I have a number of past certifications and currently hold CFL-1 and USAW Performance Coach (formerly held NSCA, ACSM, ACE).
This site was born from text messages of workouts I would send to my wife and her friends three days a week. The only challenge is I see my wife and her friends move — I prefer to train movements, not muscles, so I’m at a disadvantage with folks connecting virtually. If anything feels uncomfortable — stop the movement and let me know, we can find an alternative for you.
It’s about what YOU want…
- To be the healthiest version of YOU
- To be the fittest version of YOU
- Find out what YOU’RE capable of
- To achieve YOUR ideal weight
- To have the energy to care for those YOU love